Core Value Attributes
- Principled management with high values placed on honesty, integrity, respect, and ethics.
- Friendly, capable and responsible to get things done to customer specifications.
- Complies with strict confidentiality for customer shared proprietary processes, intellectual capital and privacy standards.
- Supply Rite Steel fosters a forward thinking & solutions orientated workplace.
- Exceptional technical strength surrounds all product ideas & applications.
- Documented order process flow and order management system with continuous improvement mandate.
Industry Strength Attributes
- Allied Tube Mill authorized distribution partner for over 15 years in assigned region.
- All access to depth of Allied’s senior management, departmental specialists and personnel as required.
- Concerns are resolved quickly and fully backed by Allied senior managment.
- Supply Rite leadership is an experienced business operator, industry expert & backed by like-minded support team.
- Supply Rite’s order managment and stocking programs are fully documented.
- Consistently high-quality tubing is the normal standard across the product line.
- Documented “corrective action” process fully supported by management & mill account team.
- Understanding of fabrication methods, applied shop ”best practices”.
- Process controls fully in place to delivery consistently high service levels
- Backed by strong professional team of fabricating engineers, coating specialists
- Depth of product range – emphasis on quality
- The Company maintains modest overheads to deliver products and services at best price possibel to our customer value.
- Each year, on the Company anniversary date, Supply Rite Steel proudly provides a financial donation support three employee chosen charities. (Arthritis Society, Cancer Society & Heart & Stroke)
- Annually, several hundreds volunteer hours are provided within local organizations to collectively assist those in need.
- Supply Rite Steel Inc. advocates safety in all its processes and can provide a certificate of clearance with WSIB.
- Members in good standing with IFAI Canada Association (Fabric & Awning), CANsia (Solar)