Flo-Coat galvanized steel tubing is commonly used within the following industries:
- Exercise Equipment
- Farmstead / Livestock Equipment
- Gates / hand rails
- Playground Equipment
- Portable Buildings
- Scaffolding & Bracing
- Snow barriers / roofing
Other Typical Applications:
- Display Racks, Shelving and Store Fixtures
- Garage Door Torque Bars, Gym Sets, Sporting Goods and Exercise Equipment
- Indoor and Outdoor Furniture
- Irrigation Center Pivot Systems
- Lawn & Garden Equipment
- Material Handling Equipment: Carts, Hand Trucks and Containers
Market Adoption & Benefits to your Business
Many businesses and industries have adopted the product for the following reasons:
- Weight reduction without compromising strength /load.
- Appearance – attractive finish, aesthetically pleasing.
- Corrosion Protection – industry leading, (salt spray results)
- Irrigation Center Pivot Systems
- Eliminate Painting – product is ready-to-go upon completion of fabrication.
- Increase strength – Delivers minimum 50,000 psi yield strength, improved structure rigidity, greater impact resistance, and lower material cost than hot-dipped pipe or structural products.
- Reduce Tube Prep – Clean and protected finish, virtually ready to fabricate and optional paint reduce time and labour – improve bottom line.
- Eliminate EPA concerns – zinc is 99.99 pure, lead free, recyclable materials.
- Increase Productivity – Reduce prep, streamline workflow.
- Easy to Paint- Top coat is a primer, wipe and paint.
- Mill Cut to length – 10ft lengths or greater, reduce waste related costs
- Cleanliness – Fabricators enjoy handling material – clean, oil free, bend, drill, weld, paint and deliver to your customer.
Top 3 Success Keys to determine if this product is right for your application
Answer Yes to 1 or more of the following keys and our product may be right for your business.
- Cost Reduction (weight, productivity and labour)
- Eliminate Painting (and easier prep for painting)
- Better Corrosion protection (better appearance, retards white rust, improve product quality & field durability)
Flo-Coat is available in these sizes:
- 0.500″ – 0. 5.000″ round
- 0.625″ – 0.4.000″ square
- 0.625″ x 1.125″ – 2.000″ x 6.000″ Rectangle
- 1.500″ x 1.000″ – 2.750″ x 1.630″ Flat Sided Oval
Flo-Coat 50 for Portable Buildings
Galvanized tubing with guaranteed minimum yield strength of 50,000 psi, Flo-Coat 50 is the standard for carport and other metal building construction.
Super Strength 65 for Metal Buildings
Galvanized tubing with guaranteed minimum yield strength of 65,000 psi, SS-65 is made from special steel to achieve extra strength.
Agri-Tube 60 for the Dairy Industry
Galvanized tubing with a guaranteed minimum yield strength of 60,000 psi, Agri-Tube 60 is the standard for free stalls and other farmstead equipment.
Gatorshield® Tubing for Frame and Awning Applications
It’s the preferred choice over aluminum for outdoor structures, wind load data comparison also available. According to our customers, Gatorshield reduces post-installation service calls compared to aluminum.
Galvanized Tubing for Residential and Light Commercial Construction
Steel tubing will not shrink, rot, swell, split or warp and is non-combustible…find out why it’s the preferred choice for residential and commercial buildings.
Galvanized Tubing for Boat Trailers
Flo-Coat tubing is the “new wave” in trailer construction – ideal for the tongue tube, winch tube, frame tube, guide tube, cross tube, axle tube and boat rest.
Allied’s tubing provides the strength and rigidity needed for structural applications but is lighter and easier to handle – resulting in cost savings for the user.