Providing outstanding tubular solutions to Ontario, Quebec, Maritime provinces and Western New York area. Exclusive authorized stocking distributor for Allied Tube & Conduit.
COMPANY OVERVIEW & PHILOSOPHY
Great client experience For nearly 25 years, Supply Rite remains focused on providing its clients with money-saving solutions when it comes to tube applications. The management and staff is friendly and extremely customer focused. Supply Rite Steel Inc. is the exclusive authorized distributor for Allied Tube & Conduit serving the Ontario, Quebec, Maritime Provinces and upstate New York markets. Supply Rite represents Allied’s mechanical division with features the popular Flo-coat & Gatorshield product lines. Client stocking programs are managed locally to ensure clients receive products when and where needed. The company provides value to its customers by essentially acting as an external inventory department and keeps track of mill production and customer product profiles. In 2007, the company began to offer split bundles, custom cutting and light fabrication services.
The company was incorporated in 1981, and is privately held. Administration offices are conveniently located in Markham (404/407 area) and a large master distribution warehouse located Brantford Ontario. The Montreal and Western NY regions are easily served through dedicated zone carriers with local transfer nodes to foster efficient and low-cost delivery to final destination. Supply Rite management fosters a “customer-centric” business culture to ensure outstanding service. The company documented process ensures a consistent high level of service, and as a result maintains long terms relationships with many of its clients.
Snapshot of Milestones
- 1986 – Originally founded in 1986 providing I-beam and related products.
- 2006 – New management and owner in 2006
- 2007 – Supply Rite Steel brand introduced to marketplace offering expanded service capabilities.
- 2010 – 10,000 s.f. dedicated (Brantford Ontario) primary distribution facility /all steel on racks and trucks processed indoors.
- 2011 – Purchase of Cantilever style racking for storing of steel bundles
- 2011 – Purchase of Raymond 4-direction forklift for safe easy handling and loading of tubes on trucks.
- 2011 – Record Continuous year over year growth of product range, inventory and secondary production services.
- 2012 – 25 years continuous successful business.
- 2012 – 5 year anniversary of purchase
- 2012 – Headquarter move to 3,000 s.f administration facility in Markham Ontario with warehouse capability.
Supply Rite’s team share the same high level customer service philosophy; are very good at paying attention to details and operate in an environment where well established process controls are fully in place. Easy to find and quick to respond is the norm.
Frank Mangialardi, President
Oversees and manages all client deliverables, privacy & strategic initiatives and new product & business development.
Abby Latter, Client Services
Abby ensures that our clients receive industry leading service, prompt responses, solution and ensures that our clients expectations are attained as promised.
Yvonne Pierson, Admin & Operations
Yvonne is an expert when it comes to ensuring all orders and products are processed and delivered within promised expectations.