We provide innovative steel procurement and forecast planning solutions that enable our clients to focus on growing their business.
COMPANY OVERVIEW & PHILOSOPHY
Our philosophy is based on careful planning and tactical execution to create an exceptional client experience. When it comes to purchase planning and supplying steel tube for manufacturing, industrial and innovative applications, Supply Rite has remained focused on providing its clients money-saving solutions and expert assistance – over 25 years. Our management and staff is friendly and customer focused. Supply Rite Steel Inc. is an exclusively authorized distributor for Allied Tube & Conduit serving Eastern Canada (Ontario, Quebec, & Maritime Provinces) as well as upstate New York. Supply Rite represents Allied’s mechanical division which features the popular Flo-coat & Gatorshield product lines, Allied’s Unistrut division, and Allied’s Telespar division.
Client stocking programs are managed locally to ensure clients receive products when and where needed. The company provides value to its customers by acting as an external inventory department while keeping track of mill production and customer product profiles. In 2007, the company began to offer split bundles, custom cutting and light fabrication services.
The company was incorporated in 1981, and is privately held. Administration offices are conveniently located in Markham (404/407 area) and a large master distribution warehouse located Brantford Ontario. The Montreal and Western NY regions are easily served through dedicated zone carriers with local transfer nodes to foster efficient and low-cost delivery to final destination. Supply Rite management fosters a “customer-centric” business culture to ensure outstanding service. The company documented process ensures a consistent high level of service, and as a result maintains long terms relationships with many of its clients.
- 1986 – Originally founded in 1986 providing I-beam and related products.
- 2006 – New management and owner in 2006
- 2007 – Supply Rite Steel brand introduced to marketplace offering expanded service capabilities.
- 2010 – 10,000 s.f. dedicated (Brantford Ontario) primary distribution facility /all steel on racks and trucks processed indoors.
- 2011 – Purchase of Cantilever style racking for storing of steel bundles
- 2011 – Purchase of Raymond 4-direction forklift for safe easy handling and loading of tubes on trucks.
- 2011 – Record Continuous year over year growth of product range, inventory and secondary production services.
- 2012 – 25 years continuous successful business.
- 2012 – 5 year anniversary of purchase
- 2012 – Headquarter move to 3,000 s.f administration facility in Markham Ontario with warehouse capability.
Supply Rite’s team share the same high level customer service philosophy; are very good at paying attention to details and operate in an environment where well established process controls are fully in place. Easy to find and quick to respond is the norm.
Oversees and manages all client deliverables, privacy & strategic initiatives and new product & business development.
Abby ensures that our clients receive industry leading service, prompt responses, solution and ensures that our clients expectations are attained as promised.
Yvonne is an expert when it comes to ensuring all orders and products are processed and delivered within promised expectations.
Core Value Attributes
- Principled management with high values placed on honesty, integrity, respect, and ethics.
- Friendly, capable and responsible to get things done to customer specifications.
- Complies with strict confidentiality for customer shared proprietary processes, intellectual capital and privacy standards.
- Supply Rite Steel fosters a forward thinking & solutions orientated workplace.
- Exceptional technical strength surrounds all product ideas & applications.
- Documented order process flow and order management system with continuous improvement mandate.
Industry Strength Attributes
- Allied Tube Mill authorized distribution partner for over 15 years in assigned region.
- All access to depth of Allied’s senior management, departmental specialists and personnel as required.
- Concerns are resolved quickly and fully backed by Allied senior managment.
- Supply Rite leadership is an experienced business operator, industry expert & backed by like-minded support team.
- Supply Rite’s order managment and stocking programs are fully documented.
- Consistently high-quality tubing is the normal standard across the product line.
- Documented “corrective action” process fully supported by management & mill account team.
- Understanding of fabrication methods, applied shop “best practices”.
- Process controls fully in place to delivery consistently high service levels
- Backed by strong professional team of fabricating engineers, coating specialists
- Depth of product range – emphasis on quality
- The Company maintains modest overheads to deliver products and services at best price possibel to our customer value.
- Each year, on the Company anniversary date, Supply Rite Steel proudly provides a financial donation support three employee chosen charities. (Arthritis Society, Cancer Society & Heart & Stroke)
- Annually, several hundreds volunteer hours are provided within local organizations to collectively assist those in need.
- Supply Rite Steel Inc. advocates safety in all its processes and can provide a certificate of clearance with WSIB.
- Members in good standing with IFAI Canada Association (Fabric & Awning), CANsia (Solar)